2Screens - Presentation Expert
- #: 12964
- Price: $4.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Business
- Updated: 2011-03-04
- Current Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 2.50 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edwin Lam
- Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
- © ELP Studio 2010-2011
Add to Favorite apps
Best companion for presentation: a full-featured document manager, file viewer, web browser and whiteboard with VGA-out to TV, LCD monitor or projector. Perfect if you want to show presentation materials on local folders of your iPad or on Internet…..
What's New in Version 1.8.2
- Dropbox access is now supported!
- Add a selection of "1 Second" to the setting on "Slide Show: Play each slide for"
- Add switch to set opacity of the background of the presenter notes
- Fixed a situation where some PowerPoint slides become mis-aligned with screen boundary after advancing slides
- Fixed a situation that the external screen lost display after deleting a tab
- Fixed to prevent crash when eraser is used after invoking 'Undo' in annotation mode
- Miscellaneous enhancement on the user interface
Rated 2/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Lily Poon write:
I have been using this app since last fall and saw continuous improvement over this period. 2Screens meets nearly all of my requirements for an easy-to-use and powerful presentaton tool with support for various file formats, web browsing, whiteboard, video and multi-tabs.
Initially I also noted occasional crashes when several files (8 or more!) were opened concurrently, or when trying to zoom rapidly to maximum scale on image files. But then after I realized that the problem was mainly due to the limitation on memory capacity of iPad (saw that from another app which shows memory information), I started to use 2Screens in a 'controlled' manner and then observed that it did perform up to my full satisfaction. The best practices include: 1) avoid having too many files opened simultaneously, 2) use PDFs whenever possible, and 3) kill all other apps that were left in the background. I usually do a reboot before conducting presentation to my audiences and this was proven to be a very effective solution to assure stability.
This app is disappointing when projecting Keynote files. It utilizes none of the effects I so carefully built in to highlight the points I want to emphasize. Thus, I cannot effectively use the iPhone as a remote. My only option is to use the iPad to control the slides, which restricts me to standing close to the projector, preventing me from moving around the room.
Great - when it doesnt crash!
Bill Zobrist write:
this app has great capabilities if it would only be reliable enough to use for a business presentation! i hope future updates refine it.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes